Thursday, September 4, 2008

On Working Mom's....


The past week has been one of the brightest, amazing and restored hope weeks I've had in a long damn time. Sarah will show just how a 'working Mom' does the job, after all, she's been doing it during her entire time of motherhood. I, personally, can relate to what Sarah's done in that category...I've had full custody of my Son since he was 3 months old....by myself! You bet I had help, my Mom would come down on weekends to stay with him on Saturdays because daycare I used wasn't open on weekends; besides, I had to re-learn a lot of things since my youngest when Zach was born was 24 years old. I have a greater respect for single Mom's after that experience, you can bet your booty on that!
What I'd like to know is where are all the feminists', lauding Sarah? Is it because she's a Conservative Republican, or maybe because she has beauty to go along with brains? Another thing I find myself pondering is, why michelle is on the campaign trail with hubby instead of taking care of her children? Why did she quit her job when hubby decided to run for the Oval Office? Conflict of intrest or just campaigning for hubby...in which case, would leave her open for questioning by the media about her campaign comments. Are you proud of your Country now michelle, that a woman is on a ticket for VP? Or, are you mad and jealous?...Do you find America a 'mean country' again?
I had to laugh out loud when I heard all the late night joksters had to scramble to change all the 'lines' they had for who they thought was gonna be the VP choice....I laughed even louder when I heard about sammy donaldson getting all upset because Sarah passed under the MSM radar, after all, aren't they the ones who vett candidates? At least they think so....so sorry sammy, petey and katie. Your way of vetting candidates was well displayed by the coverage y'all provided, implying that Sarah's daughter was actually the mother of Sarah's Downs Syndrome baby....and what business is it of yours to bring up her husbands DUI from 22 years ago? Figuring he's about the same age, that would make him in the neighborhood of 22 to 24 years old.....big deal, what was oilslick obama doing at that age and younger...drugs. So Bristol is going to have a baby...is that really newsworthy at this point? No, it isn't...besides, she is engaged to marry the father of the baby, so back off.
Face it...y'all got trumped, McCain out-foxed y'all and Sarah put the finishing touches on y'all last night....Go Sarah, Go! What has oilslick obama ever accomplished...being a professional agitator, gave lectures on law (not teaching), voting 'present' on almost thing that required a vote in the state legislature....then 143 days in the U.S. Senate, just 53 days more than a probation period for a regular job....these things hardly qualify him to be CinC, in fact, neither he nor joey have half the experience as Sarah to qualify for the job. Being a Mayor and a Govenor, are qualifying jobs for being VP and/or President. So, eat your hearts out, both of you.....Sarah out trumped ya, she ran the table on ya, she won all the card game pots...y'all lose....as da Boyz in New York City say...Fergidaboutit.....

No comments:


GrandSon, Nathan