Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Give me a couple days, I'll get back to you.


"If in the opinion of the people the distribution or modification of the constitutional powers be in any particular wrong, let it be corrected by an amendment in the way which the Constitution designates. But let there be no change by usurpation; for though this in one instance may be the instrument of good, it is the customary weapon by which free governments are destroyed. The precedent must always greatly overbalance in permanent evil any partial or transient benefit which the use can at any time yield."


--George Washington, Farewell Address, 1796



Now, with the above words from the Father of Our Country in mind, think about what this pimp to the left is trying to accomplish.He is all upset at AIG about paying bonuses but has he mentioned those in his administration(sic),that received bonuses from CitiGroup before they came into his pack of parasites? Nah, didn't think so even though they knew they were about to join AliBabba and his 40 thieves. He is throwing out the Constitution in an effort to have maximum control over our financial institutions(Lord knows they do need to be better controlled, but not by the government in the fashion the pimp wants), isn't that why we already have the banking oversight committee? Oh yeah, I forgot about chrissy dodd, if this bozo is re-elected I think we should consider throwing Connecticut out of the Union, along with Massachusetts if the barney is re-elected, do ya think caroline kennedy might run for fat teddies Senate seat after the murderer croaks(no, I don't like the SOB!)....talk about a travesty.

But I gotta get back to erkel the pimp, can't afford to get side tracked; this clown has done more to incapacitate the economy than anyone ever could and in less time than many thought it would take....the CBO has figures that show a major increase in our economic defecate, er deficit, the Republicans have another set of figures and the pimp his own set, incredible! I'm missing Johnny Carson from the old TV show...Who do you Trust? The Republicans spent way too much the past 8 years, but that pales in comparison with the pimp's budget in just under 70 days! I guess I'll go along with the CBO, I still remember doing fractions in school and having to choose a common denominator and of the 3, I'll go with the CBO thank you. Of the 3, none show much promise but we, as a people, can voice ourselves and be heard...enough is enough but this is way too much....stop spending and stop now. Insinuating that health care is the major driver in our economic woes is a ridiculous statement pimp, absolutely ridiculous....we spend way too much now with Medicare and Medicaid...making both available to a lot of immigrants, legal and illegal...the legals get SS and Medicare even though they didn't contribute into the Social Security Fund....can someone please, tell me why? Another of the pimp's pets is spending more on education....I have a couple points on this to address, maybe more; for one thing, the school system in place would work a lot better if their administrators had more power to enforce discipline! The kids that go to school to get a good education are cheated from it by the hooligans that disrupt classes, the ones who aren't capable of speaking english properly and insist on bi-lingual classes. Give me a break, let them learn english in remedial classes and if they end up a year or two behind their peers....so what? When I went to school, kids 'flunked' and were held back....this was not a good thing; one, you were made fun of by the other students, big deal...it made you try harder....and two; your parents would tattoo you....send you to summer school and/or ground you for the summer....but oh, now parents don't 'parent' anymore, either because of Dr. Spock or because they will be held as child abusers...one more time...give me a break! So tell me pimp, why did you end the DC scholarship program? Why don't you look into the states that adopted a lottery on the pretense of sending money to the schools? And the lottery brags about how much they've given schools, their operating budget is probably higher than that amount. I pass a lot of elementary, middle and high schools daily when I drive my son to school....all the schools are new, well maintained but all, have a sign out front urging citizens to contact legislators to help with more money....like I'd be a 'bad guy' if I didn't do it, don't try laying' a guilt trip on the Ol P5 Driver pimp, I am not buying into it.


So now I have to finish this and wait for a day or two so the pimp can go over it and then, after he's loaded his answers/explanations into his tele-prompter, he can get back to me or go back on Jay Leno and tell the Americans what the deal really is; and I haven't even called him out on hamass or iran yet....whoa Nellie!


Enjoy your tea pimp, you might want to use sweetener but stay away from the lemon, you sir, are sour enough.

No comments:


GrandSon, Nathan