Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Same old gibberish...no surprises, no disappointments.


Just so no mistakes are made and no copyright infringements are violated, the artist's name is just below the left hand if the image. A beautiful image I might add, just wish I had that kind of talent.

So, wondering why I started this missive with this image? Paying close attention to the World around me and hoping for the best, I tuned into the opening of the democrat national convention opening round of 'making silly'. As I was listening but really doing something else, I heard the announcement that the invocation was to be given....I was literally amazed to say the least. Here at the dnc, the same people responsible for the omission of any reference to our God, Our lord Jesus Christ...were about to...GASP...open their convention with a prayer? I thought, well that's all well and good but I'll come un-glued if God Himself is mentioned...lo and behold, He was....I reached for my roll of duct tape, kept handy as advised by Glenn Back, to keep my head from exploding while listening to democrats and other various idiots.

After dinner and after watching some evening news, I busied myself helping my 8 year old Son with homework and getting him ready for bed...tuning back into the convention, caroline kennedy came on, introducing her uncle, you know, the one who drove his car off the bridge at Chappaquiddick, saving himself and letting the pregnant MaryJo Kopechne drown. I listened as caroline spoke of her Father JFK, not the most perfect person in the World, but one who staunchly loved and supported our Country....a man whom I did and continue, to admire. I started to gag violently when caroline said that 'uncle teddy' represented love and compassion...I'm sure MaryJo's Family would have a comment or two as to that...I started to leave the room but out of respect for her Father, I listened till the end of her 'invocation' of teddy, a Catholic who is for abortion, for partialbirth abortion, for amnesty for illegal aliens (sue me if that 'term' offends you)....when that fat face, red-nosed and all, filled the screen, I started to get up, then the yacht was shown....I flew out of the room. What a Hippocratic jerk 'uncle teddy' is, all the money he has in out of country, tax sheltered accounts and he's gonna try to convince us....that he is one for the masses, the poor, downtrodden masses? Zip up your fly teddy, I know it's not raining. The audacity of that individual...! I realize that he's fighting a bad (is there a good?) form of cancer and I feel for the innocents who really like the old sh*thead and for all sufferers of that malady but what I feel, because I did not watch or listen, he was doing was all about himself and nothing more. He couldn't even carry his Brother's dirty underwear, JFK I'm meaning. The images of him and his drunken nephew willie k. smith in that Palm Beach courtroom are still vivid....it showed that, like in 'The GodfatherII', all one has to do, is show up in court to influence either a jury or a witness.....no words need to be spoken.

Later, against my own better judgement, I listened to the enlightened one's spouse; as Harry Carey would say....'Holy Cow'! Talk about a 'makeover'...the mean-spirited michelle obama started spewing more than I thought I could take. Saying things like...even if we do not agree with one another, we should treat people with dignity and respect; tell that to your hubby's campaign manager sweetheart and have them get off Cindy McCain....I haven't heard, nor heard of, Mrs. McCain saying anything detrimental about our Country like you did. Why are they dragging Cindy thru the mud, the blood and the beer? Mrs. obama said a couple phrases that perked my interest. one about the 'World' not being what it could or should be....when did we, as a Nation, take over the World in order to make it better? Did she mean her oilslick hubby would actually re-make the World into a more better place? History reminds me of an individual who tried doing that back in the late 30's, he wanted to 'cleanse' the World and create a super race; michelle, that would not have included you or your Family. He was defeated in 1945 after wreaking havoc world-wide with his fascist buddies and the imperial japanese leaders.....and madonna wants to liken Geo. W. Bush to that man? Give me a break!

This is not an apology michelle, but I'm sorry....your entire spiel appeared directed more to the black community than to all of America. All the make-up and mooshie words spoken so sweetly cannot dissuade me from the racist image you so ingrained in the minds of Americans, not once, but twice saying for the first time in your adult life you were proud of your Country. Were you an adult on 9/11? Please michelle, enlighten us as to your feelings on and after 9/11....or do you stand by your Minister, the rev. wright?

No one is getting to know barack hussein obama, his cloak is thick as pea-soup fog....the real windows into his heart and soul are the people who are closest to him; his inner-circle of advisers (conspirators if you will)...his past activities that he thought would not be revealed....msnbc along with nbc...are helping these things go un-reported....so much for 'reporters'...should be reporters*; the * signifying editorialists and supporters.

Tonite we get another dose of meaningless rhetoric from billary and no, I'll not go on record saying she would have been better than hussein obama....waaaaayyyyyy too much baggage, right slick willie?

No comments:


GrandSon, Nathan